20090809

That time again....

2nd saturday came again, and of course it didn't dissapoint. The only thing was that there was too much going on, and I really wish that that there would have been 3 or 4 of me so I wouldn't miss anything. Also glad I got to show my boy Kevin around and to show him that Sac is no joke and that we are becoming something.Also big ups to my friends at Dragatomi for getting Frank Kozik to come down, dude is super chill and really down to earth. Also, he really isn't big headed for how famous he is in the art world. He even said he liked it here and might come back, so I definaltely hope so.


Happy 2nd anniversary Havoc, and for all that you have been doing for the sacramento urban hip hop scene. It's just too bad cops have to be jerks and ruin everything, but the "private party" inside was still dope.


And lastly, KITTY!