20090813

Getting tired for the night.

But had to check in. Monday was one of the most LIVE performances I have ever been to. KRS-ONE KILLED it, and he just knows how to get the crowd going. Even in this pic, the dude went INTO the crowd and just kept going. He freestyled more than he performed his regular songs. He got up all on my dude Kevin's face in this one too.

After that the day after, 5 (could've been 3 or 4) dudes killed this. 100 pc. At wingstop.... eliminated, lol.

Alright now back to today, saw Funny People. Movie was not what I expected since the commercials made it seem like it was just another normal comedy, but in the end I actually liked it for other things. It was a real movie which showed real situations which showed the ugly side of life and what can come out of it. I've been liking stuff like that recently, so this was perfect for me. Mixing a drama and comedy together actually seems very difficult, but it was done really well here.

With that said, I need to start getting to bed since I'm gunna hit up Frisco tomorrow, AKA my future home for a minute. Also, learned a few things today but... I'll talk about those later maybe. And when I say maybe, probably not. What's done is done, and the future is coming, and whatever happened doesn't matter, it was never my problem anyway.