20090929

fin de semana

Friday, headed to the HUF sample sale.... It was worth it and then it wasnt worth it. Got there like an hour after it started, line went around the damn corner, and they only let 10 people in at a time, so we waited 3 damn hours to get in. Saved alot on alot of goodies though, it was like at least 80% off. Sucked though because I missed my make-up materials and tools class, but got that sorted out today so it was all good.
Then headed to 1 AM Gallery's shop wars with Ray and Joanne from Dragatomi, sick ass show in every way. Bomb food, amazing customs and pieces, and super chill people. Met FreshCharacters, and got to paint a giant Qee with him, which was dope. Big ups to Drilone for representing Dragatomi with an amazing custom, for more coverage check out Spanky Stokes.



After that went to go kick it with my man Jon Reyes of Delorean, big ups to that whole crew at Sudachi for being so chill, and shoutout to Nick of 12FtDwende, dude is mad chill and might see some collabs with them from me in the future.


Saturday morning sucked because my bus was cancelled, but turned out to be good because I got to walk through the Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building on the Embarcadero, too bad I was out of cash because there was some delicious ass looking food out there. Next weekend I stay in SF, I'm getting up early to head out there. The rest of Saturday was the usual adventures, Raelyn's play, GC'ing, Food stops, the usual. Sunday was Dim Sum again with the fam, then back over to the city.


Wow, usually don't type this much, but I guess I was in the mood. I need to go to bed, shit load of hw in the morning. PEACE.