20090807

Portland - Day 5

Finally caught up. Last day was dope, got to stay with my boy Kevin last night, which was a nice change from staying where I was, and actually got to sleep in for once. Woke up to watch what more stay at home moms or losers without jobs watch, Maury. Shit was hella LOL, this chick was scared of cotton, so they had her face her fears with "cotton ball man"


Headed to UP Portland and Compound, 2 DOPE ass spots. I miss my sac boutiques though.new fatcap :D

Finally home, and mmmm.... pastrami.....

Bumping: Talib Kweli - I Try

It's good to be home, now just time to get those last things together and just chill before it's off to school. My boy Kevin from Oregon is kickin it here this week, so should be interesing. I got some other stuff to update though, so night.