20090802

Portland - Day 1

So pretty much this was like the shortest flight I've ever experienced in my life. Security was chill, and not super crowded. Pretty much fell asleep in Sac, woke up in PDX. Didn't get to see much of the city yet, just kicked it at the relative's house the whole day. Should see more tomorrow, and actually everyone goes to bed SUPER early here, I'm just getting started, but I might have to get to bed soon so I don't mess up that pattern again.


My digs for the next 4 days.

mmmm...... home cooked > anythingSushi for lunch, with Mexican Sushi chefs, lol. Props to them though, they did a good job with it.

If I'm not feeling too beat, will do Day 2 tomorrow, and am actually going to try and blog day-by-day for once. So, gnite y'all/

Bumping: Dollar and a Dream - J.Good / Tone Underdog