20090706

And July started off with a

BANG.

I'll work in reverse, so last night was the 4th, not even really my favorite holiday since I'm not even all that proud to be American all the time, and even embarrased sometimes. But my boy Parker invited me over so I was like whatever. Shit was hella funny, and it was quite a night, met new people, saw old friends, overall a good fourth for me not expecting to have one. Today was chill though, just visited my Grandma at the senior home like I do every sunday, nothing else really went down, food network star was good today too, annoying chick went home.

And the day before that was the T.U.S. Bonfire, which was chill, except we didnt get it started as soon as we wanted it to, and were missing some stuff like extra fire wood and even though it only lasted a little over an hour, it was dope, which is interesting because bonfires have been getting hella played out lately since so many people were having them, but ours was better because we had music and freestyling to go along with it, and our shit didnt even get shut down. And damn i just noticed that was a long ass sentence just with alot of commas in it lol.



Yea it's a little grainy, had to use a high-ass ISO because of how dark it was.

Then the day before that, kicked it with my boy Chase, find his blog here. He got me to get some new boots, something i havent done in a long-ass time. I shouldnt have got them though, since im not even really playing for anyone right now. I had to though, theyre limited ed. for the confederations cup and the colorway is just sexy as hell, so I pretty much had no choice.

Just some food too from the last few days, damn I'm getting hungry
Some homemade wings my mom fried up on the 4th

Marie's Donuts at 1 in the morning, did this shit 2 days in a row lol.


Sticking to my roots with some blackbean pork, and chinese sausage, and I better stop now so I can go get a bowl of cereal or something real quick. Any other photos I do can either be found on my myspace or flickr

I'll most likely update again later this week, since i have hella planned. Hopefully SF on weds, hella soccer practices, some art projects, and an photoshoot or two. Stay tuned, lol sike no one even reads this. Bye.