20090426

WEEKEND.

This weekend was one of the best I've had in awhile. I'm not one to narrate on this blog, but foreal screw it, it was hella fun.

Saw the movie club's movie, was really impressed. Dope work, and deep finish. Dumbass Jimmy twittering during half of it though.

After, headed to Soosh's open mic hosted by his church. Sondra was killin' it, even though I made her laugh with my phone haha.


Dayanand's photoshoot on Saturday, messin around. Cops comin up trying to mess with us, and then kickin it at Havoc and Dragatomi, can't wait until they open up.

LOL.

No picture after that, but then it was pretty dope getting to kick it with my BFF Kristen who came down from SF, bless her heart haha. Stuffing our faces with Mizu, then meeting random ass people on the levy was good times. Oh, and then doing that one "art project" with Jimmy and Soosh was fun too, and then just recovering on Sunday. Hope other weekends get as good as this one, too bad it's over and schools tomorrow. I'm not trippin about school anymore though since I passed Senior Project :D so iite, I'll shut up now, peep the flickr or something. Peace.